Chemical process pump use precautions and disassembly and assembly
Chemical process pumps are widely used in industrial and urban water supply and drainage, irrigation and drainage of farmland and orchards, transporting water or other liquids with physical and chemical properties similar to water. Let's look at the following, chemical process pump use precautions and disassembly and assembly.
First, chemical process pump removal
1. Remove the drain plug on the pump body and the drain plug on the bearing frame, and put the liquid in the pump and the lubricating oil in the bearing frame. (Note: If there is an additional pipeline on the pump, it should also be removed).
2. Remove the connection bolt between the pump body and the bearing frame, and remove all rotor components such as the bearing frame components and the pump cover from the pump body.
3, remove the impeller nut, remove the impeller and the key.
4, the pump cover and shaft sleeve, sealing cover and mechanical sealing parts are connected by the shaft. If the seal uses a special structure, attention should be paid to different disassembly methods.
5. Remove the pump coupling and key
6. Remove the front and rear shaft bearing covers of the bearings at both ends of the bearing frame, and then remove the shaft and bearing together from the bearing frame.
7. Remove the bearing from the pump shaft.
Second, chemical process pump assembly
1. Check the pump and motor after unpacking, confirm that no fastener connector caused by loading and unloading is damaged or loose, the import and export end cover of the pump is intact, and no dust or dirt enters the pump, so there is no need to disassemble, clean and assemble, and it is directly sent to the site for installation.
2, it must be ensured that the pump does not exceed its allowable cavitation margin when working. Pump suction height (or backfill height) must be determined according to the pump cavitation screw pump characteristics, pipeline resistance loss characteristics and high temperature suction surface pressure, in order to use before starting the filling pump.
3, suction and discharge pipe should have a separate support, can not be used as a pump support.
4, the installation position of the pump should be easy to inspect and maintain. For the newly installed suction pipe and outlet pipe, the debris should be cleaned before connecting with the pump to form a circulating pipe.
5. Installation sequence
(1) Place the unit on the foundation buried by the anchor bolt, and place a pair of wedge pads between the foundation and the foundation for centering.
(2) Loosen the coupling. Place the level on the pump shaft or the outer circle of the pump coupling, find the unit on the level by adjusting the wedge pad, and properly tighten the anchor bolt to prevent walking.
(3) Fill the base and anchor bolt holes with concrete.
(4) After dry fixing with concrete, the anchor bolts should be tightened and the levelness of the pump shaft should be re-checked.
(5) After connecting the pipeline and determining the rotation direction of the prime mover, connect the coupling, check the concentricity of the shaft again, measure the upper and lower outer circle of the coupling, the left and right clearance shall not exceed 0.1mm, and the end clearance of the two couplings shall be set reasonably.
(6) 3 to 4 hours after the actual operation of the unit, if there is no adverse phenomenon, it is considered that the installation is qualified.